- is a commercial, advertising and corporate photographer based in Seattle.
- was born in Hong Kong and educated in Washington State and Kentucky.
- was in social work before becoming a storyteller.
- once arrived 12 hours ahead of time to claim a shooting spot at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- showed Russell Wilson how to throw a football on a portrait shoot.
- is inspired by beauty and timelessness in all its forms, and strives to create work with those qualities.
Communication Arts Photography Annual -
2011, 2012, 2014